Whenever first-time visitors here at our Denville dental practice ask us about tooth replacement options, we often ask them back about the key features they’re looking for in a tooth replacement choice. Some want to make it appear as natural as possible while others want to improve the way they chew and speak. By and large, it all boils down to an option which could significantly improve the way they live for the better. For these patients, we recommend dental implants. Read on below to learn why!
1. Dental implants help restore the state of your mouth to its most possible natural state. This has to do with the implant’s ability to naturally fuse with your jawbone.
2. Aside from improving the appearance of your teeth, its function is also fully restored with placement of dental implants such as chewing and speaking.
3. You also don’t have to worry about the possibility of further tooth loss since dental implants do not compromise the state of your remaining natural teeth, unlike other options such as dentures and bridges.
4. Once the appearance and function of your teeth are restored, the same goes for your self-confidence. You do not have to worry about your smile looking crooked or unnatural once you have dental implants in place.
5. Dental implants are easier to care for than dentures and bridges. This gives you more time to take care of what’s more important in your life.
6. Your facial structures will remain intact after having dental implants. By and large, the lower third of your face tend to collapse following tooth loss giving way to the emaciated look which could make you look older than you really are.
7. If properly cared for, dental implants can last a lifetime!
To learn more about dental implants and how it can improve your life, get in touch with us today by calling us at 973.542.2742or by filling out this contact form. We look forward to your visit!